It has been a while since I post some recipes, what can I say? I have no excuse, just been enjoying life more, been less on my laptop, I think it is important to have these few times of enjoyment without a timer. One main rule I have in life is, do things/hobbies as long as I enjoy it, once it becomes routine or even worse; work, then I know I need to stop & re-valuate things then adjust.
So I'm back, meaning I've missed being around here talking and ranting about recipes. Talking of which...Let's get started!
This recipe yields 2 portions.
2 slices of cheese (any melty cheese)
300 gr. Minced beef
1 tomato (chopped)
1 yellow onion (chopped)
2 cloves of garlic (mashed)
2 medium size zucchini (halved & cored)
1 tablespoon of Ras al Hanout
1 bunch of parsley (chopped)
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
1. In a bowl mix meat, with all the ingredients (except the zucchini, of course), and season the zucchinis.
2. Make small skinny meatloaves that can be stuffed in the cavity of the zucchini. Cut the slices of cheese into 2 and place above the meat.
3. Cook in a preheated oven until meat is done and cheese is bubbly-melted and golden brown.
1. Serve with rice, or quinoa if you are on a low carb kind of thing, which is how I ate it.
2. A salad with tomatoes, cucumbers and olives is my go-to-salad.