Has ever a meal been easier than pasta? I do not think so!... If you happen to have some chicken, mushrooms, pasta (any kind) and yogurt at hand...Oh well, look no further this is your recipe for today then...
This recipe yields 4 portions.
4 chicken breast (cut into cubes)
250 gr. of mushrooms (chopped)
2 ripe tomatoes (chopped)
2 cups of natural yogurt
1/2 cup of chicken broth
250 gr. pasta (uncooked)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. In a deep pot: heat water to boil for the pasta, salted accordingly and cook the pasta until al dente.
2. In sauté pan: cook the chicken, mushrooms and tomatoes fully, then add the chicken broth, turn the heat off and add the yogurt, mix well. Set aside.
3. Serve the the pasta and top it with the sauce.
1. Instead of yogurt, sour cream or crème fraîche can be added.
2. Tomatoes can also be excluded if you want the sauce to be completely white.